Eyesare windows to the world and is an essential investment. It is therefore very important for eye health is maintained. There are some important steps to get healthy eyes.
The following 5 health tips for eye health care:
- Green foods (vegetables) The first thing that must be considered. Expand eat green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, green beans and cabbage. In many vegetables contain minerals, lutein, and zeahanthin is excellent for eye health. In addition it also contains a lot of antioxidants that reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Increase consumption of Vit-A is very good for the eyes. Vit-A can be found in carrots, celery, melon, sweet potato, spinach and cabbage. Vit-A to prevent night blindness, cataracts and blurred vision.
- Foods that contain zinc and selenium are also good for the eyes. This substance is found in milk, tuna, rice and meat. The substance works to combat free radicals that can have a negative impact on the health of the eye.
- For the workers in front of the computer should rest your eyes 15 to 20 minutes after a few hours. Useful addition to reducing stress also keeping your eyes are not dry.
- Exercise is good for health, healthy body, healthy soul is very good for your health.